10.24.2013

10 Things That Cheer Me Up

1. There will be Mini Concert for all 2013 Calon ITB Student Orchestra! And I will play violin, like yeay!
2. I have a very great marketing team consist of creative and helpful people. Love you guys
3. I bought 2 bracelets: one with blue glass beads and rest with green matryoshka doll
4. Got set of watercolor 12 colors and A3-sized of sketchbook from Gerry *big grin*
5. Ate Mie Hijau in Mileu
6. My ultraman bottle drink has returned (from 2 weeks of losing)
7. My doodle got compliments from my seniors *bow*
8. I did black nail art
9. I could make Tofik laughs
10. Got urinated by cat (since I am mother of cat, this thing did not bother me. At all)

No comments

Post a Comment

It would be nice to share thoughts, right? Anyway, if you feel attached with my articles and eager to get a quick response, do not hesitate to email me in clarissa.affandi@gmail.com. I will reply as fast I could.

© A Myriad of Words
Maira Gall